Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tess' 8th Grade Dance




I can't believe Tess is done with middle school. She will be going to Dana Hills in the fall. She is a great girl and even let me make her dress for her 8th grade dance. She had a certain style in mind and everything we found in the stores like she wanted was way too short. so we put our heads together and came up with this pretty number. The bodice design was all her idea and then I executed it. It was a fun project to do together. And she looked beautiful. Of course in my opinion the prettiest one there!



Always have to pose with Daddy before leaving.

My angel baby is growing up.



6 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

i love tessie. she was and still is an angel baby. I loved that dress.

Kim Messick said...

Beautiful dress Amy! Great job! Beautiful daughter!

Noelle said...

Awesome job on the dress Amy! Love it! (That bathtub photo is so cute!)

meeshw said...

I never did see the dress...it looks great on her...good job!!!
She looks beautiful!

Heather and Taylor said...

Amy you are so talented! Darling dress! Give my mom a hug for me!

Tess said...

tough to see my little girls grow up. Tess is awesome.

Love, dad