Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Fun

Besides all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, we are having some fun too. Last weekend we went to the Ritz Carlton to see the giant gingerbread house. This year it was a gingerbread castle. It is fun to see.

I also love to bake during the holidays. I spent a full day last week baking and putting them away in the freezer to pull out on Christmas Eve for the family and some for Santa too.




Reese came by at just the right time. We used her thumb for the thumbprint cookies.

Faye is always so helpful in the kitchen and loves to do the sugar sprinkles.

3 comments:

meeshw said...

I am so glad I have good friends that share their holiday outings with my kids...thank you!

Elise said...

wow! faye is so so beautiful!

Our Sunny SoCal Life said...

Great pictures