Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Google Image Search

Chels got a cute idea from her roommate. You do a google search and answer the questions, picking your picture from only the first page of the search. Here goes mine.
Age: (yikes


Place I want to Travel to:



Favorite Place:

Favorite Food:

Favorite Animal:


Favorite Color:

Place I was Born:



Live Now:


Past Pet:

Cinderella

Past Love:

I Love, Love , Love donuts. Just can't eat them.


First Name:



Middle nameMaiden:



First Job:


I taught synchronized swimming for 2 summers.


Bad Habit:



I burp loud around family, not anywhere else.

College Major:

Clothing and Textiles

Not Yet:



I think I'd love to have a little sports car to drive around in some day.



Doing Right Now:




Phew, that took a little bit of time. but very fun!

3 comments:

Chelsea B. said...

hah cute mom! I believe you were texting me at the moment.. since i like not to use my voice on occasion... cute post!

Brooke Wilkins said...

cute that is funny! I like the one of your college major. Look t mormon in manhattan's blog when you get a chance. I want to live in New York so I can go to Sample Sales with her. I had a dream last night that we went to New York and hung out with her and I was sad when I woke up and it wasn't real.

meeshw said...

I actually think this blog is very fun...but seriously are you really that old??? :)