Friday, August 22, 2008

25 Wonderful Years!





On August 19 Glen and I were married 25 years.  It has been an amazing time together.  I really couldn't feel more blessed.  He is wonderful to me.  
Now we are in New York celebrating.  We are hanging out in the city for the weekend and then going to the first week of the US Open Tennis.  
Ok, so read on mormon in manhattan's blog about the shake shack and had to go.  Oh my goodness the line was 1 1/2 hours long.  No joke.  We took the B-line skipped the hamburgers and shakes and got an ice cream and a concrete (a really thick like shake) took only 15 minutes.  So hungry though, I got my self a Papaya dog.  Yeah it was yummy.

3 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

looks delicious! shake shack line looks insane! how does mormon in manhattan handle the line??

meeshw said...

So fun...can't believe how long the line was...but fun to put a visual to mormon in manhattans blogs!

Our Sunny SoCal Life said...

What a grand adventure to remember your 25 years together! Looks like you did it all.