Monday, July 12, 2010

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

On our visit to see my mom I spent many hours holding her hand. Whoever is near she asks you to sit by her and just hold her hand. When I had to leave to go to the store, she called Noah to come and sit and she even watched cartoon network with him so she could just hold his hand. It is very hard for her to communicate any words or feelings to us, but you know she is there when you hold her hand. She still has a very strong grip and doesn't want to let go. It is a special time.
It is difficult to see the ones you love grow old, but there are lessons and love here that I have learned and hope to never forget.
My mom is very patient and doesn't complain and is never mean to anyone,
I don't know if at this time I would be so good. I have much growing to do.

2 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

that is so so sweet! I love that picture. I miss Grandma

Unknown said...

Very cool. Shrine