Saturday, July 31, 2010

Grandma Camp

We had Gigi Fairy Camp for the past 2 days. Reese came over on Thursday after lunch and we played. Faye, of course, got to play too. Everything was fairies with a little swimming pool and beach mixed in. It was so fun to be with the girls and just do girly things. They love girly things. We tried to include Noah and made him a big, bad troll, but he wanted nothing to do with it.
First a few pictures of fairies running through the trees.

Faye and Reese are becoming really good friends, even though there are times Faye will ask to be called "Aunt Faye".



Fairies can be a little camera shy.




But not all fairies, some take after their mommies.






Fairies like to flutter and run.




We made fairy star cookies and left them at friends and neighbors.

Karch, Kendall and Sandon caught the fairies outside their door.

The fairies I made and they played with for hours.
Fairy houses to put in their backyards.

3 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

you are the best grandma in the entire world! Reese had so much fun! I love that picture of faye behind the tree! I am so glad they are such good friends!

Kim Messick said...

Sweet Fairies! You ARE the best grandma in the entire world! I'm not sure Dallen would want me to be his Fairy grandma right now though...Maybe I could try and be the BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Grandma! With light up ray guns and everything! Hahaha...maybe not.

Janie said...

I adore the idea of "Fairy Camp". I have two grandsons, and it would definitely have to be Troll Camp. Cutest little girls. Nice post.