Monday, February 16, 2009

Playing at the Mall


The mall has a playground. Today it was pouring so I took Faye and Reese to play at the mall. ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER CHILD IN SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY. It was packed. the children don't seem to care how many kids are there, but there are some pretty uptight parents. I don't really see this at outdoor playgrounds but it exists at the mall. So nice to be a little older and just relax and to know that if your child doesn't get on the toy it is not the end of the world. Despite the fact that age gives me wrinkles and grey hair, I like that is gives me understanding. RELAX, it's all good!

2 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

so cute! I bet it was so crowded! It is so so so crazy!!

Chelsea B. said...

relax.. yes, a very good thing. i'm glad youre learning :)