Friday, February 20, 2009

Faye's Fabulous Fun Week

Faye had off for ski week this week. No skiing for her, but she got in plenty of fun.
Tuesday was a trip to Powell's Sweet Shoppe. I love going here, it is very nostaligic. Of course Faye loved it too. "Just one more thing, and that's it," I think I heard that about 3 or 4 times.


Wednesday was Disneyland. We had a great time together. We rode Small World, Casey Jr. Train, the Carousel, Took the raft to Tom Sawyer's Island, the Tiki Room and other fun things.

Thursday Faye and Glen went bike riding down to Doheny whle I had my hair cut and all. She had him riding for about an hour.

To cap the week off, Faye spent Friday with Aunt Geri, one of her favorite people!

1 comment:

Brooke Wilkins said...

so cute! I love the smile that Faye had on her face with Aunt Jeri! That is awesome!