Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to School

Back to school is always such a bitter sweet moment for me. I love the extra time I have to myself but I really miss the kids and like keeping them with me in our little nest away from the harms of the world. I am so grateful for the gospel in our lives and the direction it gives the the children. Everyday they have to hold on tight to the iron rod. Tess is as beautiful as ever. I am grateful for her character and values.

Noah is all smiles pretty much no matter what he is doing. He has such a great positive attitude.



Back to school is a little harder on Faye than it is on me. But after the first few minutes in the morning she is ready to go. She has to come up with a quality every morning and she is usually very thoughtful. The first day she was going to be helpful, just incase someone was scared and needed some help.

The carpool moms are great (caught you Michelle). I couldn't do as much as I do with out the help of friends.



No comments: