Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Unforgettable


I learned how to sing "Unforgettable" listening to Dinah Washington with my dad. I learned about alot of music with my dad. He loved to turn on music loud during the day.
This is how I know about Chopin, Beethoven, Strauss and yes, even Herb Albert and the Tijuana Brass.
My dad left this earth on May 2nd and I never imagined it would hurt so much. I know the plan of our Heavenly Father, I know I will see him again, but I was his little girl and I miss him very much.
Harold Edwin McMaster - August 28 1928 - May 2 2010

The day after my dad passed away our family went out to the driving range to remember him.
Dad, you have the honor, swing away.






2 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

that is so sweet! I love that you went to the driving range. Grandpa is so wonderful

Kim Messick said...

What a wonderful post. He looks like a fun Daddy. I know he will be missed but the love will go on...