Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Noah got a haircut.




For the past 20 months, Noah has been growing his hair out in dreads. He and Glen drive to LA every 6 weeks and get his hair twisted.
Probably everyday someone commented to Noah about his cool hair. But sometimes, cool isn't where it's at. On the day of the last scheduled trip to LA, Noah didn't want to go. Seems it hurts a whole lot to get each piece twisted, it was comfort Noah wanted, and so he got it.
His comment when it was all gone, "
"My head feels so light" I think he looks super handsome.



2 comments:

Heather and Taylor said...

I love his new haircut! He looks very handsome!

Tess said...

I am so proud of Noah, doing what he knows is right. I have to admit the dreads were amazing, but not very important in the eternal picture.

You always no what is right and you act quickly. I love you.

Glen