Friday, January 9, 2009

It is Worth the Wait

So, there is a little wait for the women's bathroom at the restaurant we were at tonight.  Tim Shields came out of the men's bathroom and told me to just go in there because I could lock the door.  So I did.  I locked the door and just as I was doing my thing I thought to myself "I hope that lock works."  Well I found out, because 2 seconds later it opened, there I was in all my glory, I yelled out and he quickly closed the door apologizing.  And then probably wondering, why was he apologizing when I was in the men's bathroom with the door unlocked.  A little embarrassing!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

HA HA HA!!!! Hilarious. Me and my sisters would always use the mens bathroom at the Ballet because the womens lines were sooooo incredibly long! So I don't blame you!

It's even more awkward when you're the 'walker-inner' though... one time I walked into a dressing room at the Gap and some 12 year old little boy was stripped down to his tighties. Our moms thought it was hilarious. Us? Not so funny.

meeshw said...

Funny Amy! I am so impressed how daring you are becoming in your older years...good for you! ha.

It looks like you are having a great time!

Chelsea B. said...

hahah you would.. that is embarrassing haha but a good thing to blog about thats all that matters right?

Beezu Smith said...

Hey you aren't the only one last time we went to Lake Powell we were in Los Vegas and Kenya and I had to go realllllllyyyyyy BAAAAAADDDDDDDD So we went into the mens (one stall in the room) we waited for each other then opening the door mark and andrew walton and all these other men were waiting for us. it was embarassing but a lot of them i would never see in my life again (not counting waltons)so yeah.